Public Speaking Tips
Knowledge is power. Knowing your strengths and potential blind spots helps equip you with ready-to-use tools to be your best, for yourself and your organization. Coupling this knowledge with evidence-based techniques and deliberate practice in how to use your tools can elevate your performance and influence.
We’ve created these videos to provide practical and useful tips you can easily implement into your practice.
- Do you say, “um”, or “like”, or “so”, or “soooo…”
- Reduce Anxiety with the Power Pose
- How to Get People to Listen to You
- Motivate Your Team
- Three Steps to Influencing Decision-Makers
- 1-Minute Tip for Organizing Your Presentation
- Fear of Public Speaking Tips: Breathing
- Your 30-Second Guide to Winter Voice Care
- Learn to Use a Speaker’s Podium in 60 Seconds
- How NOT to Talk During an Interview
- Establish Your Mantra